Branding 101 and how it connects to your marketing planSep 10, 2021
If I were to ask you right now for your brand hex color codes, would you know how to answer me?
What about if I asked you for a reversed-out version of your logo? Do you have that?
How about your brand fonts? Could you send those to me?
If you answered no to any of those questions, it's time to rethink your studio branding.
Have strong branding is crucial to the success of your marketing plan. After all, the goal of marketing is to establish brand recognition and without a strong brand how can it be recognized?
Having strong and consistent branding across all of your marketing and media is going to:
- Create brand recognition
- Help you stand out amongst the other similar businesses on social media
- Create cohesion across all of your marketing materials
- Build content that is sharable and still able to be connected back to your business
- Enable you to be instantly recognizable as your business no matter the platform
The 3 things every business needs to have strong branding are:
- Specific brand colors (not just "Blue & Pink", but the exact color codes of your specific shades)
- 2-3 brand fonts that you use in all of your materials (please no Comic Sans... ;P)
- 3-4 different versions of your logo that will work on all background colors, sizes, and platforms.
YOUR GOAL: To have someone scrolling Instagram stop the scroll when they come across your post because they recognize it as yours without having to read anything.
Make your branding unique, legible, and fun. Use colors that have a variety of depths and shades. Use fonts that work together, are professional, and easy to read. Create a logo that works in multiple shapes, colors (multi- and single-color) and on a variety of backgrounds.
Create a brand that is timeless and will grow with you as your business evolves.
Think your business is in need of a branding refresh? Take my 5 MINUTE MARKETING ASSESSMENT and let's find out!
Join my mailing list to receive the latest news and tips from my team.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.